From the 17th May 2021, we will see more of the Coronavirus restrictions lifted. This is in part down to the amazing success of the vaccine roll out, and the support that we have received from the public in having their vaccine when asked.
I know that many people are looking forward to finally being able to meet people inside, and I wanted to just remind you of what changes on Monday.
From Monday, the following can reopen:
- Indoor hospitality, with no requirement for a substantial meal to be served alongside alcoholic drinks, and no curfew. The requirement to order, eat and drink while seated (‘table service’) will remain;
- Remaining outdoor entertainment, such as outdoor theatres and cinemas;
- Indoor entertainment, such as museums, cinemas and children’s play areas;
- Remaining accommodation, such as hotels, hostels and B&Bs;
- Some large events, including conferences, theatre and concert performances and sports events.