Broadband rollout update

April 3, 2017

Had an update on the superfast broadband roll-out in Sherwood today. The Government funded BDUK programme has made superfast broadband available to an additonal 13,599 homes and businesses locally and current superfast coverage, both funded by Government and delivered commercially is 96.3%... On the right track, though I appreciate of course that if you are in the remaining 3.7% that doesn't help you!

 

 

 

Please reload

Search By Tags